Saturday, October 4, 2008

Great Presentations

I thought everybody did a great job this week on the presentations. Every single presentation was really creative and well thought out. It was weird that everybody went but me, I feel like I missed out on all the fun....haha. But it was fun to watch everybody do so well.
The three presentations that I thought were interesting were Barbara's presentation on the Polish dance and the delicious cake, Meredith's presentation on rowing, and Jamie's presentation on Gatorade.
Barbara's presentation was interesting because it was about something that I had never heard of and it provided everybody a traditional dance to learn if they wanted to. The cake was very good as well. I could easily have eaten the whole cake.
Meredith's presentation was neat because it provided information on a sport that a lot of people might not know about. There were some interesting things about rowing that I learned from her presentation. Really any type of sport is going to draw my full attention.
Jamie's presentation was good, as well. He presented for Gatorade like he really was a spokesperson for Gatorade. His attitude was very good for the part of presenting on Gatorade. It was a neat way of presenting the information. For not knowing what to do until the last minute Jamie did a good job....haha
All in all, everybody did a great job, I hope mine can be as good as everybody elses.

No comments: