Sunday, September 28, 2008

The last 24 hours

The last 24 hours of my life have been a rollercoaster ride to say the least. Yesterday, at the football game I felt on top of the world for 30 of the 60 minutes and by the end of the game I wanted to lock myself in my room and not come out for a week. Sometimes, as we all know, it is frustrating to be a Clemson fan. But I have faith in my team that we will bounce back the right way and do great things this year.
But the football game is only a part of my rollercoaster day, as late last night my aunt went into labor over a month early. The scary part for me is that she is in her 40's which is already not exactly healthy to have a baby and she lives in Anderson and I was one of the only family members around. Needless to say I have been at the hospital most of the day so far and I came back to change clothes and do my blog in case I didnt have enough time. I am so happy to have another baby cousin close by, but I hope that baby Madeline is born healthy and my aunt will be ok as well.
After the day I had yesterday and early part of today, when I saw the blog topic was anything we want to write about, I knew I had to vent about the football game and talk about my whirlwind day that is not over with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes these free topics do come in handy. I'm glad things are okay so far and hope that all goes well with your aunt and Madeline.